We’re about to drop a brand new stage into rotation!!!
Bounce Showdown – A fan-favourite from the beta!
We’ll be including it in our first replace TOMORROW!
Patch-notes within the thread
Extra new ranges shall be coming quickly – together with new options & costumes pic.twitter.com/zQ4hOI70MP
— Fall Guys (@FallGuysGame) August 11, 2020
The replace can even repair points in particular minigames, change the chances for which sport will get chosen within the remaining spherical, resolve some matchmaking points, and extra.
Listed here are the total patch notes, as posted on the Fall Guys Twitter:
- Lowered the weighting for Royal Fumble so as to add extra remaining spherical variation
- Mounted crash at launch with sure regional calendars set within the working system
- Improved messaging for matchmaking and server errors
- Mounted physics behaving erratically at excessive framerate on ranges like Tip Toe
- Mounted crown in Fall Mountain not being grabbable in uncommon conditions
- Addressed some collisions in Block Occasion permitting gamers to bypass the blocks
- Mounted Events generally failing attributable to too many requests
- Addressed some particular characters inflicting show points in participant names
- Mounted Large Tease Achievement not unlocking in particular areas
- PC solely – Mounted sure sport controller fashions not being detected on PC
Fall Guys has seen an excessive stage of recognition, particularly after being featured as considered one of August’s free PS Plus video games. Corporations like KFC and Walmart try to get in on the Fall Guys motion, posting their very own Fall Guys costume designs on-line.
In our Fall Guys evaluation, we are saying, “a set of thrilling minigames and a smattering of each color underneath the rainbow makes Fall Guys a constant delight, even when it can be a irritating one at instances.”
For extra, you may try our rating of each minigame in Fall Guys.
Logan Plant is a information author for IGN, and the Manufacturing Assistant for Nintendo Voice Chat, IGN’s weekly Nintendo present. You’ll find him on Twitter at @LoganJPlant.